Our treehouses are real gems in our little collection of hideaways. Each treehouse sleeps up to 2 adults and 3 children (under the age of 16), perfect for couples or family holidays. Boasting their own private furnished deck and wood-fired hot tub there is something for everyone. Bring along your four-legged friends – Pheasant, Woodpecker and Owl are our 3 dog-friendly treehouses (maximum 2 small dogs or 1 large dog).
Staying in one of our treehouses is akin to staying in your own private mini-resort. Each deck includes a hammock, outdoor chess set, outdoor table football, sun loungers, BBQ with dining area, and a traditional wood-fired cedar hot tub. The interiors are attractively furnished with a nod to their environment, with a variety of rich wood finishes, soothing toned fabrics, sumptuous Egyptian cotton bed linen and home comfort essentials that include underfloor heating, a wood-burning stove, a fully-equipped kitchen, 2 en-suite bathrooms with power showers, family fun board games, books, and Wi-Fi.
We have prepared a hamper to settle you in, packed with some treats, enough for welcome tea/coffee & nibbles, a selection of West Country produce for your first morning’s continental breakfast and a complimentary bottle of wine for you to enjoy on a warm sunny afternoon or cosy winter evening by the fire.
Equipped to ensure your stay is restful and relaxing…..
- 1 x luxury king double bed
- 1 x children’s triple bunk bed in a separate room
- 2 x bathrooms with power showers
- Welcome hamper
- Wood-burning stove
- Your first large basket/bag of logs are provided complimentary. Additional bags of logs £8.00/bag.
- Underfloor heating
- Boot and dog wash area in the car park
- Specially chosen lavish mattresses with Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Soft towels & essential toiletries
- Fully equipped kitchen including a Nespresso coffee maker & microwave
- Your kitchen is complimented by the herbs growing on your balcony
- Smart TVs, a selection of board games, books
- Private deck
- Traditional cedar wood-fired hot tub
- BBQ with dining seating and parasol
- Outdoor chess & table football
- Sun loungers & hammock
- Up to 2 well-behaved dogs welcome in Pheasant & Owl
- Eco car charging points
- On-site parking
- 1 mile to the pretty waterside village of Dittisham
- 10 minute drive to the scenic & historical port of Dartmouth
Luxuriously designed and peacefully perfect for romantic breaks away or family enjoyment; relax in a natural environment from which to explore the South Hams in Devon.