• All properties are self-catering
• All quoted rates are inclusive of credit card charges and VAT.
• The tariff is subject to change except in respect of bookings already made.
• Check in is at 4pm, check out is at 10am.
• There is a minimum 3-night stay throughout the year.
• The number of people occupying the property should not exceed the maximum number stipulated on the website.
• The accommodation is designed for family use, not for youth groups, student parties or Hen and Stag parties. The Owner is entitled to refuse to hand over and to repossess the accommodation if the Owner reasonably believes that any damage is likely to be caused by the Customer or the Customer’s party.
• No fireworks, Chinese or sky lanterns (or other lights or illuminations that have naked flames) should be let off from the property (including any garden or grounds).
•Any damage to Dittisham Hideaway property caused by guests or their pets will be charged to the guest that made the booking. We have authenticated your Credit/Debit card for an additional £200 for security and any damages or extra costs incurred (eg. Logs) will be deducted from your card details provided.
• Dogs are welcome in specified dog friendly accommodation, a doggy welcome pack will be provided with a bowl and treats. Please refer to the on-site doggy rules in your arrival pack found in your accommodation. Also please refer to our Pet Policy located on our website https://dittishamhideaway.co.uk/dittisham-hideaway-dog-policy/
• Guests bringing a dog must contact us in advance to confirm dog friendly accommodation is available and we reserve the right to not accept guests who arrive with dogs without a pre booking for their pet. In this circumstance the charges for the booking would still apply.
• We charge £50 per dog per stay.
Deposits & Cancellation
• To confirm a booking a credit card guarantee must be in place and 25% of the total reservation value will be charged as a deposit.
• Should you cancel after booking and paying a deposit with more than 28 days left prior to your arrival, the deposit will be forfeited.
• If you cancel within 28 days prior to your arrival, your 25% deposit will be forfeited and the remaining 75% balance will be charged if we are unable to refill your reservation for the same dates.
• No refunds will be given, a gift voucher will be issued to be used within 6 months.
Visiting Dittisham Hideaway
• Dittisham Hideaway recommends that clients should take out Holiday Insurance cancellation cover as a precaution for unforeseen circumstances. Please do this independently.
• We reserve the right to ask guests who behave in an unruly manner to leave the premises on such reasonable terms as we in our absolute discretion see fit. In the absence of negligence on our part, as is usual, we accept no liability for injury to the person or damage to property connected with your stay at Dittisham Hideaway.
• Before Check in you will be given a code to access the key for your property.
• The Owner accepts no liability for any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience that may be suffered, incurred, arrived out of, or in any way connected with, the rental.
• The provision of wireless broadband internet access is a complimentary facility, and we accept no liability for loss of coverage or quality where technical problems are experienced.
• Please note that our properties are in a rural environment and can be subject to environmental conditions beyond our control such as fly problems at certain periods of the year, high pollen levels from crops, smells from agricultural activities on neighbouring farms, and so on.
• If there is a breakdown of any of the utility services at the property (i.e., heating, electrics, broadband, etc. the Owner will endeavour to get the problem fixed as soon as possible and will take any appropriate steps to provide an alternative source of heat/power if possible. No refunds will be provided for any loss of amenity in this respect.
• We have a private car park on site, with a short walk to your property.
• We cannot accept responsibility for any damage caused to your vehicle or any theft from your vehicle whilst parked at Dittisham Hideaway.
• Sleeping in vehicles, including caravans, parked in or around the property is not permitted.
• Please note that Dittisham Hideaway will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage of any of your personal items during your stay. Please do not leave valuables in your accommodation or in your car overnight.
• It is your responsibility to check you have all your items with you before departure. We cannot accept responsibility for items left after you have checked out.
We have the right to move your booking to accommodation to a similar standard or better if necessary to do so. We also reserve the right to cancel your accommodation with 30 days notice prior to arrival should any unforeseen circumstances arise.
Thank you for your understanding.