• All properties are self catering
• All quoted rates are inclusive of credit card charges and VAT.
• The tariff is subject to change except in respect of bookings already made.
• Check in is at 4pm, check out is at 10am.
• There is a minimum 3 night stay throughout the year.
• Any damage to Dittisham Hideaway property caused by guests or their pets will be charged to the guest that made the booking.
• Dogs are welcome in specified dog friendly rooms, a doggy welcome pack will be provided with a bowl and treats. Please refer to the on site doggy rules in your arrival pack found in your accommodation. Please refer to our Pet Policy located on our website www.dittishamhideaway.co.uk
• Guests bringing a dog must contact us in advance to confirm dog friendly accommodation is available and we reserve the right to not accept guests who arrive with dogs without a pre booking for their pet. In this circumstance the charges for the booking would still apply.
• We charge £50 per dog per stay.
Deposits & Cancellation
• To confirm a booking a credit card guarantee must be in place and 25% of the total reservation value will be charged as a deposit.
• Should you cancel after booking and paying a deposit with more than 28 days left prior to your arrival, the deposit will be forfeited.
• If you cancel within 28 days prior to your arrival, your 25% deposit will be forfeited and the remaining 75% balance will be charged if we are unable to refill your reservation for the same dates.
Visiting Dittisham Hideaway
• Dittisham Hideaway recommends that clients should take out Holiday Insurance cancellation cover as a precaution for unforeseen circumstances. Please do this independently.
• We reserve the right to ask guests who behave in an unruly manner to leave the premises on such reasonable terms as we in our absolute discretion see fit. In the absence of negligence on our part, as is usual, we accept no liability for injury to the person or damage to property connected with your stay at Dittisham Hideaway.
• On Check in you will be given a code to access the key for your property.
• We have a private car park on site, with a short walk to your property.
• We cannot accept responsibility for any damage caused to your vehicle or any theft from your vehicle whilst parked at Dittisham Hideaway.
• Please note that Dittisham Hideaway will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage of any of your personal items during your stay. Please do not leave valuables in your accommodation or in your car overnight.
It is your responsibility to check you have all your items with you before departure. We cannot accept responsibility for items left after you have checked out.
Thank you for your understanding.