START: Dittisham Ham car park TQ6 0HS
1. Walk back up the road to the village. At the T-junction past the Church turn right, Follow the road down to Dittisham Mill Creek.
2. Turn right just before Old Mill over wooden footbridges onto public footpath leading along field edges of Old Green Lane.
3. Turn left at the road. Climb hill after the bridge and take first right signed ‘Coombe’.
4. Go straight on at Barberry Cross then turn right down Green Lane signed ‘Broadgates Lane’. Follow lane and then road and go straight over at Longland Cross. Turn right at junction and walk down through the village of Cornworthy.
5. Just past Court Prior Farm turn right along footpath in front of cottages. Turn right into Charleycombe Wood and take the path ahead dropping down through the valley. Cross the footbridge and turn downhill through kissing gate onto public footpath.
6. When you reach the fingerpost, turn left signed ‘Tuckenhay ½ mile’. Follow steps to the left.
7. Bear left through the kissing gates along woodland path. At road turn right and then right again over the bridge to follow road through Tuckenhay and along Bow Creek.
8. After 500m turn sharp right down steps and over stepping stones, the bear left up track and turn right at road. (At hightide continue along road, turn right over bridge by Waterman’s Arms and right again signed for Ashprington and Totnes).
9. Follow road up through Ashprington, past Church on the left along Sharpham Drive. At the ‘Sharpham’ pillars, bear left along path.
10. As you emerge from the woods, turn right over stile and down path through field. Turn left along track at the bottom.
11. As the path rises and curves left, branch off right at the ‘Public Footpath’ fingerpost down and across field